Finally got around to completing this Crow-style hunting or utility bag. The beadwork has been sitting in a box for months, so when it rained for a solid week recently, this seemed like a good project to get finished. Apologies for the sideways pic - for some reason I can't get it to load right side up. The beadwork panel is 7"x9" and is based on a vintage bag of similar construction. It's done up in German and French 11/0 beads on canvas that was then transferred to brain tan. The raw edges of the canvas are covered by the lazy stitch lanes that border each side. The shoulder sash is from a very fine tubed otter cut into 3" wide strips and backed on wool from a vintage U.S. Navy uniform. The sequins across the top are the big brass type that are getting hard to find. Many vintage examples of these bags have a large flap of trade cloth in lieu of fringe, but I didn't have enough wool for that treatment, and besides, I've got a thing for fringe.